6 Eylül 2014 Cumartesi

NYFW SPRING 2015 RTW DAY 1,2 & 3

  If there is something that can make me like fall, it must be the fashion weeks. Summer has just ended but we are introduced the next summer's trends. It is quite a good reason to survive the whole cold season. The winter lovers will get mad at me but sorry, I hate cold weather. Anyway, you are about to see my favourites from the first three days of New York Fashion Week. Champ of the first three days for me is Halston Heritage. I hope you'll like my favourites but for more, please visit http://www.style.com/ .

   BCBG MAX AZRIA










   ESCADA









   HALSTON HERITAGE



























    TADASHI SHOJI






    WHIT







   ZAC ZAC POSEN












   SOME OTHERS


SACHIN + BABI


M MISSONI

RICHARD CHAI LOVE

DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY

KAELEN

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder