23 Aralık 2015 Çarşamba

BEST OF 2015: BRIDES

  We have one week to start a new fashion year and as I did last year, I'm gonna share my best-of-2015s with you. I want to start with the new brides. The top-10 list include Nikki Reed, Sofia Vergara, Bar Refaeli and even Tina Knowles. Yet, my number 1 is an unexpected one, for me. It's Nicky Hilton who married James Rothschild and became a member of the aristocratic Rothschild family. The other bride who became a member an aristocratic family is Sofia Hellqvist. Hers is a Cinderella story, from a waitress to a princess.

  Lace is still the favourite material for the wedding dresses. Brides opted rather romantic looks. Alright! Let's take a look at the top-10 brides of 2015.

1. NICKY HILTON - VALENTINO

2. ALLISON WILLIAMS - OSCAR DE LA RENTA

3. BAR REFAELI - CHLOE

4. KATE GRIGORIEVA - ZAC POSEN

5. NIKKI REED - CLAIRE PETTIBONE

6. SOFIA HELLQVIST - IDA SJOSTEDT

7. HILARY RHODA - CAROLINA HERRERA

8. JACQUI AINSLEY - PHILLIPA LEPLEY

9. SOFIA VERGARA - ZUHAIR MURAD

10. TINA KNOWLES - ROMONA KEVEZA

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder