14 Şubat 2014 Cuma

NYFW FALL 2014 RTW: THE BEST COLLECTIONS PART-2

DONNA KARAN

  "I’m designing for an international man and woman. A creative person who never knows where a day is going to take them."  says Donna Karan. I think her words are enough to tell her each collection.













ALTUZARRA

   What I like most about this collection is the way the colours are used together. When I see a collection consisting of many colours, I think that it is for many of us. And this collection is.














ALICE + OLIVIA

   Alice + Olivia is the one that amazed me most with its gothic theme.














NAEEM KHAN

   Naeem Khan creates a showy collection with detailed outfits.












JILL STUART

   Jill Stuart uses season's commons and essentials: chiffon, leather, wool and fur. 












DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

   Obviously, Diane is an expert of clothes and every season she amazes me more. With this collection, I think she intends to color your gloomy fall.











MARA HOFFMAN

  This collection seems to me a spring collection rather than fall. Yet, I like these very much and I want to share them anyway. Just look at the geometrical prints and how beautiful they are.











MONIQUE LHUILLIER

   Evening gowns are Monique Lhuillier's profession. They are what she does best. And in her fall 2014 collection the most prominents are evening dresses.











Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder